Anna is employed as Deputy SENDCo at Queens Park Community School in Brent where she has worked for 15 years. Anna is committed to ensuring inclusion and educational opportunity and success for all children no matter what their ability or difficulties. She will use her experience as a parent, alongside her professional knowledge, to contribute to Pimlico Primary, by bringing together professionals and parents within the school community in order to support the effectiveness of the school.
- Date of appointment: 18 December 2020
- Term of office: 3 years
- Appointed by: Elected by Parents
- Relevant business and pecuniary interests as recorded in the register of interests: None
- Governance roles in other educational institutions: None
- Relationships with other governors or school staff (including spouses, partners and close relatives): None
- Attendance record at LGB meetings over academic year 2019/20: N/A