Courtney started her career at The Parthenon Group, a consultancy headquartered in Boston USA, where she worked predominantly with public school districts and charter schools. Partnering with teachers and administrators, Courtney supported school management and accountability, portfolio planning and school district finance. Now in London, Courtney works for EY as a consultant. Courtney is also the Chairman of Audax, a charity which provides pro-bono consulting services to social enterprises that focus on youth development and education.
- Date of appointment: 13 January 2019
- Term of office: 3 years
- Appointed by: Trust Board
- Relevant business and pecuniary interests as recorded in the register of interests: None
- Governance roles in other educational institutions: None
- Relationships with other governors or school staff (including spouses, partners and close relatives): None
- Attendance record at LGB meetings over academic year 2019/20: 2/2