Samanta brings her 20-year experience in public policy covering a wide range of competencies to provide to the board at Pimlico Primary. Her current role oversees overall performance of a number of projects, so she is well suited to ensure that the school is on track to achieve its objectives. Learning and education are her greatest interests. She also has a passion for writing, both in English and her native Italian.
- Date of appointment: 19 November 2018
- Term of office: 3 years
- Appointed by: Trust Board
- Relevant business and pecuniary interests as recorded in the register of interests: None
- Governance roles in other educational institutions: None
- Relationships with other governors or school staff (including spouses, partners and close relatives): None
- Attendance record at LGB meetings over academic year 2019/20: 1/2