- Welcome /
- Careers /
- Current Vacancies /
- Teachers - English, History,Geography, Mathematics and Science /
Teachers - English, History,Geography, Mathematics and Science
Start date: September 2018
Salary: Fringe Pay Scale
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Closing date: 31 May, 2018 at 10:00am
Future Academies will add a large, mixed, 11 – 18 school based in Hertfordshire to its family of schools in September, 2018. If you wish to work or live out of London this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Future Academies is an educational charity and Multi-Academy Trust, regulated by the Department for Education. Built around a small family of innovative and ambitious schools in central London. The Trust boasts a proven track record of effective school improvement and staff development while transforming the lives of young people.
We are looking for knowledgeable and committed Teachers in the subjects of English, Mathematics, Science, History and Geography who wishes to develop into experts in their subject area, to join our team in developing an Academy at the beginning of its improvement journey. Helping us to grow this school into a beacon for state education.
Working for Future Academies you will receive high levels of support and coaching and be allowed to develop into highly reflective and effective teachers.
We can offer you:
- A knowledge rich approach to teaching and learning
- World class curriculum resources, helping reduce teacher workload
- Innovative and cutting edge teaching materials and strategies
- The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and happy pupils
- Excellent behaviour and conduct
- Outstanding CPD focused on teaching and learning
- Access to the Trust Leadership programme
- The expertise and support of colleagues across the Future Academies Trust
Please download an application form. Please email a letter of application outlining why you consider yourself suitable for the role and the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Future Academies reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.