Trust Admissions Coordinator
Salary: Range 5 points 22 – 25 starting salary £26,817 p.a.
Hours: 40 hours: 8.30 – 5.00 (30min for lunch)
Closing date: 14 May 2018 at 9:00am
Built around a small family of innovative and ambitious schools in Westminster and White City, the Trust boasts a proven track record of effective school improvement while transforming the lives of children and young people within Central London. As the Trust welcomes two new secondary schools into the group and embarks on a period of growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the Trust Head Office. As coordinator, you will be expected to setup robust and effective administration systems to support the role of the Executive Assistant and Admissions process within the schools.
You will play an integral part in developing a bespoke admissions strategy across the Trust including literature and marketing materials in line with the Trust’s vision.
It is essential that the successful candidate has excellent organisational skills including the ability to multi-task and manage a number of conflicting priorities. Absolute discretion, diplomacy and sensitivity in handling confidential materials and information is also essential in this role.
Person specification, skills and experience:
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- You will have outstanding organisational skills and the ability to unify and motivate a team.
- Excellent working knowledge of the MS Office suite, particularly Word.
- Strong project time management skills through effective scheduling and planning; ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must convey excellent written skills.
- A self-starter with ability to manage their own time effectively.
We can offer you:
- A positive, friendly and welcoming environment
- The opportunity to work with enthusiastic and hardworking colleagues
- The opportunity to develop the role into a trust wide positon
- High quality facilities
Please download the information and send your completed application form to email@example.com
Please note that Future Academies reserves the right to appoint at any stage during the recruitment process.
Future Academies is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all members of staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check is required for this post.
Future Academies, Pimlico Primary, Lupus Street London SW1V 3AT